If I were to describe myself to a stranger in 10 lines, they would be:
- A Pakistani-Muslim
- A baker and a children’s author
- Passionate about doing stuff with (and for) kids
- A hard worker who loves to inspire others
- Still on the lookout for the perfect chocolate-chip recipe
- Whimsy-weird!! I named my feet when I was six and haven’t stopped calling them by their name since :p (and no, I cannot tell you their names).
- High on faith and a Quran journaling enthusiast!
- On the 5 a.m. writer’s club-sometimes 6 😉
- Thirsty for knowledge-every and any type
- A self-proclaimed inter-faith activist
I began writing for children after I had my second child- it isn’t something I would’ve ever imagined myself doing. Having said that, I wouldn’t have it any other way!